Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surgery interupts Thirty Day Challenge Blogging

Had surgery yesterday so was slow on the upkeep of this blog but trust me in that I did not slow down too much in my efforts to follow along with the Thirty Day Challenge.

I installed Twhirl for my Twitter. Twhirl is AWESOME! If you have Twitter, you NEED to install the Twirl client to keep you organized.

Join us on the Thirty Day Challenge and watch the helpful Twirl video.

Wanna follow me on Twitter? http://twitter.com/showpup

I also watched Ed's live broadcast with 30 Day Challenge participants night before last.

Ed says he'd even like to put mention of the litter of puppies I had born here during last year's 30DC and named after some of the most memorable characters of last year's challenge into the new Thirty Day Challenge book he plans to have published. Of course Ed Dale got one of the puppies named after him; the pup who always had something to say. *Shown in Pic above* The other puppies were; Dan (Raine), Gary (Halbert), Rob (Sommerville), Hannah (Dale), Molly (Dale), Lisa (Hartwell)and Caro.

Would you like to learn more about our coonhounds? Click here to visit Ironwood Kennel
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: