Monday, June 9, 2008

Team Skype

During last year's Thirty Day Challenge, my team and I made use of Skype to hold our online meetings. Well, unlike most - if not all - other teams last year, we kept our Skype meeting hall and enhanced it with even more members. We call it the Social Lovin' Requests room. We now use this room to send urls that need social bookmarking love to the chat and also our confirmations when we have 'loved' each other's stuff. Of course some chatting goes on here which is IM related but we try not to. Instead, we opened another Skype room I titled the IM Lounge. Here we discuss all things IM ... and some things not. ;) We have become a great group of friends.

Of course we had to start up a 3rd room on Skype specifically for the Thirty Day Challenge 2008.

I have been excited all year with my plans to turn this group into the team to beat all teams during the 30 Day Challenge in 2008 and now my moment has arrived!

Look out for us 30 Day Challenge participants... we plan to DOMINATE YOU this year!!! Muhahaha
Blogged with the Flock Browser


No comments: